Measured Value Acquisition and Display
Position Display Units
Position display units serve to visualize the values measured with linear encoders, length gauges, rotary encoders or angle encoders. Areas of application include:
- Measuring and inspection equipment
- Dividing apparatuses
- Monitoring of measuring equipment
- Manual machine tools
- Measuring machines
Position displays from HEIDENHAIN are designed to be highly user-friendly. Typical characteristics are:
- Highly readable, alphanumeric display
- Simple, logically arranged keypad
- Ergonomically designed push-button keys
- Splash-protected front panel
- Sturdy die-cast housing
Most position display units feature a data interface for further processing in the higher-level electronics or simply to print out the measured values.
Interface electronics from HEIDENHAIN adapt the encoder signals to the interface of the subsequent electronics.