- Smart, reliable and super-accurate encoders for any motor
- Innovative solutions for demanding applications
- Greater performance, reliability and availability for systems and components
The big trends in shopfloor technology are digitalization, reliable processes and efficient manufacturing. HEIDENHAIN presented its innovations for these topics in Milan, Italy, and at its virtual show:
- Complete digitalization for a 360° view of the shop floor through practical solutions and competent services, including the StateMonitor software and the Digital Twin, as well as monitoring and management software solutions for multi-machine operation.
- The new TS 760 workpiece touch probe with exceptionally high 3D accuracy and very low probing forces, at high feed rates of up to 1000 mm/min.
- The RVM 4000 comparator system for measuring the position accuracy of rotary tables and tiling axes at a system accuracy of down to one arc second.
- The new AMO rotational speed sensor for collecting spindle operating data, including offline data output.
- The next generation of trochoidal milling through Optimized Contour Milling (OCM), which automatically uses the best trochoidal milling strategy for any pocket or island
- LC linear encoders and the RCN angle encoders with optimized optics for clear scanning unhindered by contaminants or condensation. Also, the streamlined sealing-air system that lowers system costs and reduces the carbon footprint of your machine