Automation and digitalization are game changers in today’s metrology and quality assurance markets. The products introduced at our 2022 virtual show will keep you ahead of the curve:
- Angle encoder modules from HEIDENHAIN combine high accuracy with digitalization. Their TRANSFERABLE ACCURACY technology reliably transfers the specified accuracy to your application. Their EnDat interface provides numerous benefits for digitalization, as proven by MRS 2200 modules in a measuring arm.
- You can greatly improve robot accuracy with secondary encoders such as the KCI 120 Dplus dual encoder and scale-tape systems from AMO and RSF. Secondary encoders make robots suitable for metrology tasks and create new possibilities for efficiently automating measurement and inspection processes.
- Many metrology applications require compact accuracy. The LIK linear encoders from NUMERIK JENA are the perfect solution. Don’t miss them at the digital event.
- Visitors to the virtual trade show can learn more about familiar products such as the ERO 2000, ERP 1000, LIC 3100 and ACANTO.
- High-end systems from ETEL will also be showcased, with a special focus on the UltimET motion control system and the AccurET position controller.