Intuitive user interface
The ND 7000 series provides many useful functions for machining with manually-operated machine tools. Self-explanatory operating elements and language-sensitive information in plain language permit context-sensitive operation.
Simple execution of block types
The ND 7000 helps you execute block types in MDI mode with a graphical positioning aid. Distance-to-go mode makes drilling and milling easier: after the next nominal position is entered, the display value simply moves toward zero during machining.
Versatile mounting options
These digital readouts feature a 50 mm x 50 mm hole pattern for simple and versatile mounting. They can be set up on a surface with the Multi-Pos or Single-Pos stand, or be fastened directly to the machine with the Multi-Pos holder or mounting frame.
- Execution of machining patterns
- Probing functions for reference-point acquisition
- Cutting-data calculator and spindle-speed control
- Coupling of the axes in the top slide
- Taper calculator and constant cutting speed