Intuitive user interface
The POSITIP 8000 series provides many useful functions for machining with manually-operated machine tools. Self-explanatory operating elements and language-sensitive information in plain language permit context-sensitive operation.
Programs for recurring tasks
Create, manage, and run programs for recurring workpieces directly on the POSITIP 8000: define a sequence of blocks with individual machining steps or patterns to form programs, and then run them. A software wizard guides you through the individual program steps.
Versatile mounting options
These digital readouts permit flexible and convenient mounting with the VESA MIS-D 100 standard. They can be set up on a surface with the Multi-Pos or Single-Pos stand, or be fastened directly to the machine with the Multi-Pos holder or mounting frame.
Extensive extra functions
- Execution of machining patterns
- Probing functions for reference-point acquisition
- Cutting-data calculator and spindle-speed control
- Coupling of the axes in the top slide
- Taper calculator and constant cutting speed